In the tradition for several generations, Serge Musset has been running this 30 ha vineyard since 1996. He pays a great attention to this vineyard and thanks to his know how, produces an excellent Bordeaux full of expression and fruits flavours.
- Vintage: 2016
- Degree Alcohol: 14.5 %
- Award: Médailles OR G&G 2017
- Blend: 20% Cabernet Franc - 20% Cabernet sauvignon - 60% Merlot
Château Les Graves de Barrau 2016Additional information
- Appellation:Bordeaux (rouge)
- Age of vines:15 years
- Area:30 ha
- Ground:Sandy, clay-limestone
- Winemaking: Stainless steel tanks
- Harvest: Machines
t presents a nice and brilliant purple color, and reveals beautiful cherry flavours, with vanilla keys. It is a round and fruity wine, with a beautiful balance.